RMRJ is postponing acceptance of submissions beginning October 16, 2018.Read more about Paper Submission
The Recoletos Multidisciplinary Research Journal (RMRJ) is the official bi-annual journal of the University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R) Center for Policy, Research, and Development Studies (CPRDS). Being an internationally peer reviewed journal, RMRJ adopts the double-blind review process wherein the reviewer/s and the author/s do not know each other’s identity.
RMRJ is dedicated to the promotion of knowledge through high quality research publication in various disciplines. It adheres to the policy that all articles contained therein must meet the rigors of an independent double-blind peer-reviewing system and editing to ensure that the publication possesses scientific and academic merit.
RMRJ welcomes submission of quality researches in any of the following academic domains:
- Accountancy, Business and Management, and Finance;
- Communication, Humanities, Psychology, and Religion;
- Education and Educational Management;
- Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, and Technology;
- Environment, Health and Natural Sciences;
- Philosophical and Mathematical Reviews; and
- Politics and Governance, and Social Sciences.
Published by: Center for Policy, Research and Development Studies of the University of San Jose-Recoletos, Cebu City